Our products are made according to the high-quality standards of Hannah Martin. Nonetheless, your watch or jewelry piece is covered by our limited warranty against any defects in manufacturing; this includes the watch movement, indexes, dial, and hands.
The warranty for a Hannah Martin is valid for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of purchase.
If purchasing from e-commerce platforms such as eBay and Groupon or an unauthorized third party vendor on Amazon, there is a risk of receiving a timepiece that is counterfeit, used or defective. we will not be responsible for any product purchased outside of this platform, and you will not be able to take advantage of our warranty.
Hannah Martin warranty is based on the following terms and conditions:
- Your Hannah Martin watch is guaranteed for a period of one year from the date of purchase.
- The Guarantee is only valid for watches purchased from our unique platform www.hannahmartinuk.com We don't have any other websites or platforms.
- the Guarantee covers all manufacturing faults and material defects as confirmed by our Authorized Hannah Martin Service Centre ONLY.
- Any claim under the terms of the Guarantee must be made via our official Instagram @hm.timepiece or email: email@example.com
The Guarantee does not cover:
- Normal "wear and tear" and abuse such as dropping or damaging the watch, etc.
- Straps, Batteries for Quartz Watches.
- Damage arising from servicing not done by an Authorized Hannah Martin representative.
- Any adjustment or work performed on the watch by anyone other than an Authorized Hannah Martin representative.
Any intervention carried out under the terms of this Guarantee does not extend its validity or affect its conditions.